Penske Automotive Body Technician in Bedford, Ohio
Summary/Objective The Flat Rate Body Tech repairs damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specification and time standards.
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
- Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work
- Notifies management of any additional repairs needed
- Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time
- Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials reporting any deviations to management
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Other duties as assigned
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
AAP/EEO Statement The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion,
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Penske Automotive Group
Bedford Collision Center-OH121