Penske Automotive Shuttle Driver in Escondido, California
Summary/Objective The Shuttle Driver provides customers with a positive service experience by driving them to or picking them up from their homes or offices while service is being performed on their vehicles.
- Greets customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Drives customers to their homes or places of business and picks them up after their vehicle is repaired.
- Uses good judgment and safe driving skills.at all times
- Keeps a timely shuttle route and advises customer of time of departure and arrival
- Assists customers in getting in and out of vehicles.
- Operates radio or similar device to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service.
- Keeps a record of trips including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point
- Notifies dispatcher or service manager of any servicing the shuttle vehicle may require, such as oil changes, tires, cleaning, and general maintenance Performs general cleanup of assigned vehicles, included but not limited to dusting, vacuuming, wiping and rinsing
- Keeps assigned vehicles neat and organized
- Fills vehicle with fuel
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection
- Understands and follows work rules and procedures
- Follows all attendance and punctuality standards with adherences to timekeeping standards including recording time of arrival, departure and all breaks.
- Follows lawful directions from supervisors
- Upholds the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Attends company meetings as required.
- Works evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area in accordance with company policy
- Other duties as assigned
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
AAP/EEO Statement The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Penske Automotive Group
Honda Of Escondido-CA212