Penske Automotive Barista P/T in Fairfield, Connecticut
The Barista will be responsible for providing customer service in the customer lounge. Responsibilities include preparing a variety of coffees to customers, assisting with set-up, clean-up and inventory of items.
Prepare beverages, interact with customers and keep Barista and customer area clean.
Must be able to communicate with customers and have a passion for customer service.
- Devotes himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to customers
- Deals with customer complaints in a sensible manner by showing empathy and a pleasant attitude to show our commitment to excellent customer service and to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Assists with answering customer inquiries and problems by routing customer to the appropriate contact and or department
- Serves as a liaison between the dealership and its customers and represents the dealership at various public relations events
- Assists service customers during the morning service rush, when possible
- Conducts telephone and in-person transactions courteously and promptly
- Introduces customers to service and parts personnel, indicating shop location and hours of operation
- Understands the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technology changes in the product
- Follows all attendance and punctuality standards with adherences to timekeeping standards; Employees are required to record the beginning and ending times of any shift, meal break or departure from work for personal reasons
- Follows the Company Code of Business Ethics and Conduct
- Understands and follow all work rules and procedures and follows lawful directions from Supervisors
- Upholds the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Maintains a professional appearance in accordance with company policy
- Attends pertinent training and stay current with the sales department concerns and sales techniques
- Attends company meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
AAP/EEO Statement The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Penske Automotive Group
Mercedes Benz of Fairfield-CT021