Penske Automotive Sales Desk Administrator in Indianapolis, Indiana
Summary/Objective A Department Administrator provides ongoing administrative support to an office or a set of managers. The tasks of this professional also includes contacting HR department, handling budgets and managing events for an office. Functions as an assistant that will schedule and plan meetings, prepare documents and presentations, conduct market research along with performing other more routine tasks such as writing memos and taking phone calls. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining structures for communication between departments and providing their supervisors with valuable information regarding market research and business opportunities.
- Assists in managing the day-to-day operations of the executive team
- Event Planning to include proactively planning, organizing and executing events and activities, including food and facility preparation, agenda preparation
- Office Management to include ordering of supplies, equipment and facility maintenance as well as overall facility appearance
- Oversees internal administrative duties such as processing invoices, budgets and expense reports, material creation and copies
- Organizes and maintains files and records
- Plans and schedules meetings and appointments
- Manages projects and conducts basic research
- Prepares correspondence and reports
- Makes travel arrangements
- Organizes meetings, keeping agenda, minutes, etc.
- Assists other managers
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
AAP/EEO Statement The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Penske Automotive Group