Penske Automotive Delivery Coordinator in Phoenix, Arizona
Summary/Objective The Delivery Coordinator sells vehicle accessories and aftermarket services so that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on vehicle accessories and aftermarket services in accordance with dealership and corporate established goals.
- Meets all goals and objectives including but not limited to department sales goals, personal sales goals, personal income goals
- Maximizes the profitability of each sale by selling vehicle accessories and aftermarket services and ensuring 100 percent turnover to the F&I department
- Verifies that all sales documentation and related paperwork has been correctly and fully completed
- Supervises delivery preparation of all sold vehicles, ensuring that purchased options have been properly installed and that all features are fully operational
- Coordinates delivery of vehicles to customers, providing tour of dealership facilities and introducing customer to appropriate dealership personnel including service manager or available service advisor
- Understands the psychology of the customer and has the ability to use in appropriate methods to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close e transaction
- Has the ability to communicate effectively with the customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by email
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services and can covey this information to customers
- Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Understands the federal, state, and local laws that govern retail automobile sales and ensures that internet programs are in compliance
- Implements aggressive personal marketing plan to increase internet leads
- Maintains reporting systems required by general management and the manufacturer
- Ensures that the work areas and customer waiting area are kept clean
- Follows all attendance and punctuality standards with adherences to timekeeping standards
- Follows the Code of Business Ethics and Conduct
- Understands and follow all work rules and procedures and follows lawful directions from Supervisors
- Upholds the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Maintains a professional appearance for self and subordinates in accordance with company policy
- Attends pertinent training on request
- Assist with organizing and attends special events held at dealership or in the community
- Attends company meetings as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
AAP/EEO Statement The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Penske Automotive Group
Audi North Scottsdale-AZ181