Penske Automotive Flat Rate Detailer in Royal Palm Beach, Florida
Summary/Objective The Flat Rate Detailer is responsible for completing all assigned details on a daily and weekly basis, are highly productive, executing their job in manner that meets or exceed customer expectation and is in accordance with company policy and standards.
- Assists the sales department and team move, park and rearrange cars
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris
- Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices
- Applies revitalizers and preservation agents to interior vinyl or leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot- and stain-resistant chemicals
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents
- Applies special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer's recommendations.
- Inspects vehicles for defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces. Uses touch-up paint, dyes, and other appropriate material
- Restores and reconditions vehicles that have been sitting or driven for long periods of time
- Fills vehicle with fuel
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells
- Replaces missing or defective small parts
- Removes all window stickers on sold vehicles.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Follows all attendance and punctuality standards with adherences to timekeeping standards including recording time of arrival, departure and all breaks.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors
- Uphold the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Work evening, weekend and holiday work hours as required
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area in accordance with company policy
- Other duties as assigned
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
AAP/EEO Statement The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Penske Automotive Group
Royal Palm Mazda-FL059