Penske Automotive Accounts Payable Clerk in Santa Ana, California
The Accounts Payable Clerk performs accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
- Enters A/P vouchers, expense reports, gas logs and other receipts or documents related to accounts payables
- Prints documents (i.e. invoices, expense reports and statements)
- Files accounts payable and general accounting documents
- Scans/E-mails/Faxes accounts payable and general accounting documents
- Assembles checks and documents for mailing
- Reconciles and researches differences in vendor statements
- Maintains updates in vendor files (i.e. vendor addresses/phone numbers)
- Assigns general ledger accounts for expense reports and invoices
- Corresponds with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Prepares manual checks when required
- Prepares statements and checks runs to be done on a weekly basis
- Files all statements and vendor applications
- Maintains compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Reconciles schedules on the 3rd Friday of the month prior to closing or as defined by departmental and company policy
- End of Month to be completed by the 3rd working day or as defined by departmental and company policy
- Understands the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technology changes
- Follows all attendance and punctuality standards with adherences to timekeeping standards; Employees are required to record the beginning and ending times of any shift, break or departure from work for personal reasons
- Follows the Code of Business Ethics and Conduct
- Understands and follows all work rules and procedures and follows lawful directions from Supervisors
- Upholds the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Maintains a professional appearance in accordance with company policy
- Attends pertinent training on request
- Attends company meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All other duties as assigned.
The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Penske Automotive Group
Pag Orange County Management-CA227