Penske Automotive Product Specialist in Warwick, Rhode Island
Summary/Objective The Product Specialist advises customers on vehicle platforms, option packages, and powertrain choices with special attention to features, benefits, functionality, and information.
- Records all showroom traffic including but not limited to the name, email, and phone number of customer
- Greets each customer promptly upon arrival at dealership with required greeting per company policy
- Knows the current vehicle inventory and location in the dealership
- Understands and can convey to customer the functionality, features and benefits of each vehicles in current inventory and/or available from the manufacturer.
- Knows the most current vehicle market conditions and incentive programs and can advise customers on incentive programs
- Is familiar with the appraisal process and recommends the appraisal process as appropriate to the customer
- Provides customers opportunity for test drives while customer's own vehicle is in the service drive
- Ensures that the work areas is kept clean and in accordance with company policy and safe working conditions
- Follows all attendance and punctuality standards with adherences to timekeeping standards
- Follows the Code of Business Ethics and Conduct
- Understands and follow all work rules and procedures and follows lawful directions from Supervisors
- Upholds the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Maintains a professional appearance for self in accordance with company policy
- Attends pertinent training on request
- Attends company meetings as required
- Participates in community activities and special with product knowledge and informational sessions
- Other duties as assigned
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
AAP/EEO Statement The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Penske Automotive Group
Lexus of Warwick-RI306