Penske Automotive Custodial Supervisor - Southern California Management in San Diego, California
The Custodian Supervisor is responsible for 'hands on' implementation of Custodial processes at multiple Automotive Dealerships in the Kearny Mesa/Escondido areas.
Successful candidate will have a strong background in Commercial cleaning applications, chemical use, equipment use and Supervisory skill sets that lend towards effective communication and teamwork with multiple associates.
Wage Range is $17.50 to $23.00 per hour, depending on documented experience.
Oversees and assists a team in daily facility upkeep as well as Project Cleaning and related Dealership Custodial and Facilities needs.
Responsible for and performs:
- Cleaning areas throughout the dealership to maintain a safe, clean and pleasant environment for dealership employees and customers
- Cleaning work areas, emptying trash, collecting scrap and used materials to process in accordance with company policy and local, state and federal regulations
- Routine building maintenance in such a manner as to minimize interruption of customers or employees
- Washing windows, glass doors and glass panels throughout service, sales and customer areas. Arranges for contract window cleaning per direction and supervise the work of the contract window cleaning.
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping of floors on schedule, arranging for buffing or waxing and carpet cleaning per scheduled floor maintenance program
- Cleaning of all signs, posters, service signs, mirrors, fans, and vending machines
- Maintenance of hot beverage areas by cleaning counter surfaces and restocking coffee and related supplies
- Cleaning of bathrooms and restocking of paper supplies as needed
- Cleaning of driveway and sidewalks, removing debris as necessary
- Emptying and cleaning all trash receptacles, inside and outside
- Removing all debris from dealership
- Maintaining yard equipment and cleaning supplies
- Cleaning oil storage tanks according to procedure
- Draining and disposing of used oil filters properly
- Removing and disposing of scrap materials as directed
- Maintaining and wearing of all required safety and health personal protective equipment
- Complying with all laws and regulations pertaining to working with hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management immediately
- Communicating with Manager if additional work is needed
- Following all attendance and punctuality standards with adherences to timekeeping standards
- Following the Company Code of Business Ethics and Conduct
- Understanding and following all work rules and procedures and follows lawful directions from Managers
- Upholding the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Maintaining a professional appearance in accordance with company policy
- Attending pertinent training on request
- Attending company meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
Req Number: 5801
Dealership: Southern California Management
Location Address: 4910 Kearny Mesa Rd